THE WORST VEHICLES FOR MEETING YOUR DATE'S DAD!!!
The car you drive says a lot about you. And, if you're going on a date with a girl and you have to meet her dad, your car might say more about you than you want it to.
Here's a rundown of some of the worst vehicles to drive when meeting your date's dad:
• 1970s Custom Van -- If it's got tinted windows and a mural painted on the side, it pretty much says you're a creepy pervert.
• Cargo Van -- The only thing worse than a custom van is a cargo van, which says you're a serial killer.
• Modified Import -- If your car has a spoiler, modified exhaust and neon underbody lights, you've got a need for speed. Your date's dad would much rather you have a need to drive responsibly.
• Chick Car -- Showing up in a vehicle that has a strong reputation for being a favorite of women (think Volkswagon Beetle) might get your girl's dad asking you questions of a semi-personal nature.
• Lifted Truck or SUV -- Every guy, at one time in his life, needs to grow up and stop driving around the monster truck. (I know, I know... but just because she likes it doesn't mean he will)
• Old Tiny Hatchback - If you're still tooling around in an old Festiva or Tercel, it literally (and figuratively) says you're going nowhere fast.
Hey... hate the message not the messenger, I'm just trying to help!!!