social twitter facebook google_plus
Froggy 101
 
Like us on Facebook now! Search Froggy 101

Crockett

 


Sometimes the best things are free.

You will usually see me wearing two things at all times.  Shorts and a hat.  My shorts, 90% of the time will be camo cargo shorts from American Eagle.  That's it, they are my favorite, and its what I love to wear.  The other 10% will be some sort of mesh shorts, like basketball shorts.  Any brand is fine, but when it comes to hats, thats a different story.  

I'm very picky about the hats I wear.  I have a big head, and MASSIVE hair, so hats don't fit well, and I hate snap back hats.  I am; however a big fan on flexfit hats.  My buddies all tell me though, Flexfit hats are out of style, but I disagree.  They fit my bean just right!  

Problem is, I can never find flexfit hats, unless you are buying in a massive lot (i.e.. a business order).  Well a few weeks ago, I was doing a live action broadcast for Bacardi Rum, when one of the representatives, asked me if I wanted a hat.  I said, sure, and wouldn't you know it, its black, flexfit and fits my head!   

Now I wear this free swag everywhere, but hey, its comfortable and doesnt look half bad! 



Tags :  
Topics : Hospitality_RecreationHuman Interest
Social :




 
03/18/2014 2:07PM
Sometimes the best things are free.
Please Enter Your Comments Below
Title :
Comment :


advertise with us
Recent Blog Posts
Categories
Archives