As we cascade toward another Munchie Monday I have been trying a few recipe ideas at home and bringing the leftovers (good or bad) in for lunch the next day. I have been choosing pretty decent food and cooking well, I must admit, but I may have created a serious problem for myself here at work… Selena keeps stealing my lunch.
Ok, to be honest, she’s only been tasting what I’ve brought but it’s a daily occurrence! To help you understand how she secretly steals my lunch I’ve created a copy of the dialog that occurs (not exact but close) so follow along.
1. The approach begins with a question: Her: “what is that; it smells GOOD.”
2. Me: “it’s something I cooked last night”
3. Then comes the over the shoulder inspection of my culinary experiment…
4. Question two: “what’s in it; it looks delicious”…
5. I explain.
6. Then after a reasonable amount of time I ask the question that she knows is coming: Me “would you like a taste”
7. Her: “would you mind?”
8. Samples are had
9. compliments ensue
10. I am glad she enjoyed it.
Submit your ideas at the Munchie Monday link at www.froggy101.com